Clas Ohlson

  • Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience on our website.More Info


Important notice:

Please enable cookie support to enhance your shopping experience.

Cavity fixings

When you want to mount a flatscreen TV or a shelf on a cavity plasterboard wall, you will need a suitable hollow wall anchor to provide you with a strong and firm support. Choose single-sheet or double-sheet anchors depending on the thickness or number of layers of the wallboard. Hollow wall anchors, also known as cavity wall anchors, plasterboard plugs or molly bolts, are also good for chipboard and fibreboard. Using a setting tool makes installing the hollow wall bolts much quicker and simpler. For fixing heavier objects to concrete, brickwork or stone you will need an expansion bolt or throughbolt. It expands when the nut is tightened, creating a very strong anchor point.